Search This Blog

Ciggie on FB!

Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Prospect! ...And The March Hare Contest

I had a hit in the last week. His name is James, and he actually lists the enjoyment of classical music as one of his own. He is age appropriate, lives in Kenya, writes proper English messages (with whole words and punctuation and everything) and the only thing I can’t figure out just yet is what he DOES for a living... which is a super important indicator of what type of a man he is, if he lives in Kenya. He has two children out of wedlock (but not out of his life) which is a little alarming as, considering his age they must be quite small... so I’m hoping against hope that they are with the same woman.

In other news, I’m pursuing Happiness in the form of entering myself for the Mad As A Hare contest on Scribophile. Working on my entry is not only keeping me additionally busy, but incessantly amused!

More news on James and the contest as soon as I have any!

No comments: