Search This Blog

Ciggie on FB!

Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cougar Syndrome?

Not yet, thank you. I received a perfectly lovely offer this week via Match Affinity, from a 25-year old who seems to match most of my demands. But no. 25 is too young. Still, I was flattered, considering a set of massages from unexpectedly raunchy 60+ year olds from Germany and France –plus a severe-looking 32-year old Turk, whose faith I could never abide by.

I’m currently re-reading Portrait of Woman (by Henry James), which has always made me feel good and confident. This should be good, as I’m also personally re-testing home-made skin products that are to be included in ‘The Cravings Diet’ (my latest book venture) and have developed a prominent zit, smack in the middle of my forehead. It’s fine when I’m out, because I can black it over and make it look like some kind of penchant for things Indian (a great trick), but it needs to go away soon, because I am becoming cross-eyed from anxiously examining it. Not to mention the re-retesting process... Crap.

On the extreme PLUS side of Life, the Olympics begin this week!!! Looking forward to a (hopefully) breath-taking Opening Ceremony, but most of all; a daily ration of Lots and LOTS of hunky men to watch, admire, and fall in love with!!! Aside from athletics, I have serious hankering for gymnasts, and have every intention of indulging. God Bless the Greeks.

Please don’t judge me –it’s all, after all In Hot Pursuit of Happiness!!!

No comments: