Search This Blog

Ciggie on FB!

Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I’m STUPID


I’m positively Bridget Jones. This week, in a single evening, I ate two bars of chocolate and got tanked up, because my I was coasting on PMS and felt generally miserable... then I  did the unthinkable. With my own fair hands, dear readers, I wrote a positively DISGUSTING email to X... declaring my undying love. Or something to that effect. When I awoke to a body ache and the realisation that I had done Something Stupid , I opened up the mercilessly SENT message, but it was so exquisitely PAINFUL to read, I had to shut it again after the first sentence. I then considered alternatively burying myself alive or throwing myself in front of the next car. I settled for beating myself up physically and mentally, cleaning my room, and settling into DENIAL. Never happened. It didn’t, it didn’t, it DIDN’T. And yet I am now living in fear of my Inbox. 

Single girls –WHEN will we learn?

No comments: